Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Summer is almost gone

There are only two weeks left before the fall semester starts. What have I done during the summer?

The good news is that I have two publications accepted during the summer. The WI paper was long due. It was somewhat disappointing that the CIKM paper was not accepted as a regular paper. (Life doesn't reward us in proportion, does it? Or I am just whining too much.) In addition to school, I also started some exercise in gym. It is definitely challenging for me because I have been living a sedentary lifestyle since high school. Losing a few pounds worth celebrating, but more importantly, I need to keep it as a healthy habit.

What's the bad news? I had a plan to study some linear algebra application in data mining, but it didn't happen. The excuses are always there. I am just hoping I will be more focused with the semester starts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home